Monday, 9 February 2009

top three things mer needs more of

#3. Poutine. I actually found real, honest-to-myocardial-infarction-inducing-goodness poutine in Vancouver ten days ago. It only took me THREE years to find somewhere that knows that shredded cheddar CANNOT be substituted for cheese curds...



#2. Stefan Legein. February 27th baby... February 27th...
(in all fairness I DID warn y'all that I was going to go on about him for a while)



#1. Marbles. Preferably the shiny, colourful kind. I've lost mine.

4 comments:

KD said...

I laughed out loud at the marbles bit! Funny thing is, my mom has a jar of marbles from when she was a little girl that look just like those.

I want to try to make poutine, but I'm scared. I've never had it, and I don't have a recipe. Then again, no one here has any idea what it is, so if I messed it up, no one would know. :-p

Stefan Legein is adorable. He seems like the kind of guy you could hang out with for hours on end and have the best time of your life. I hope I get the opportunity to see him play sometime.

JK said...

If I could find somewhere in the DC metro area that sells cheese curd, I would probably be the happiest person in the world. I would probably also be 10 pounds heavier, but it would be sooooo worth it.

ali said...

@JK -- have you checked the Wegman's grocery store?? It feels like they have every possible food item that anyone could ever want...

JK said...

@ali - I have not, but I surely will now!