Monday, 18 May 2009

A Long Weekend Well Wasted

This is the view from the park across the street from me.

I spent a good three hours yesterday afternoon (after the Hawks game, freaky) reading The Game. It's been taking me forever to read because I'm scared of finishing it. I don't want it to be over, it's such a good book. It makes me really sad that, when I met Ken Dryden in 2005, I didn't have the guts to ask him all the random hockey questions I had. At the time, I thought it would be inappropriate. In retrospect, I should have just asked. Someday, I hope I have another chance to ask him.

2 comments:

Jessclub7 said...

Long weekend for me next weekend.

I intend to do sweet eff all.

Or maybe go to Cadbury's World. Depending upon how in the mood for chocolate I am.

Val said...

@Jess - Cadbury's World; stop the presses, didn't know it existed and am now pea green with envy!

@Mer - love your view!