Friday, 10 July 2009

The Meronary

I'm thinking this might be a fun project, this defining-things-the-way-my-brain-does thing... so I may do this for a bit because I'm amusing myself thinking of things. Also I had a dream last night that involved a slightly epic house party, keg-stands, the police being called and Max Talbot and I jumping off a roof into a pool (no, not Mario's). Woke up laughing. Best start to a day so far this week. By a LONG SHOT. As a result of this ridiculous dream, I have been full of Mad-Max-Love today.

More definitions. Some of you may have heard these before. :P

clutch: adj. 1) (sports) Maxime Talbot.




(not old yet...)

Synonyms: Petr Sykora, Steve Mason, Sidney Crosby, Bill Guerin, Johnny Toews.
Antonyms: Marian Hossa, Dany Heatley.

offside...
Mon cher Maxime,
J'espère que votre chirurgie était un grand succès et je te souhaite un rétablissement super-rapide!
l'amour fou,
Merise


rakish grin: adj. & n. Kristopher Letang's half-smile. Please see accompanying illustration.


More tomorrow, if I'm procrastinating...

4 comments:

ali said...

Wow. I didn't realize I would still get the chills seeing Max score that goal in game 5... Crazy.

25superstar said...

dear kris,
you can use your rakish gin on me anytime ;)
lovelovelove, Erika

btw, why was Scuds not a synonym for clutch? Just unacceptable.

25superstar said...

LOL
gin = GRIN.
HAHAHAHA

Val said...

"You can never get too much of Max Talbot" would be one of the most profound statements of the 21st century EVER.