Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Mike Green Days



Sorry this is a little late. Between spending a glorious weekend in Toronto with some of my very favorite people, and being forced by my boss to attend a "motivational seminar," my time to post has be quite limited...



We are 52 days away from the start of the 2009-10 season. WOOOOOOOOOO!! You know what that means - it's Mike Green Days! As if I ever need a reason to talk about my favorite non-Penguin...




GAH! He makes it impossible for me not to love him.





Mikey doesn't do much...and he's freakin adorable!

He has a wicked sense of style. Swoooooon!











Mike Green with the children is almost too much for me to handle.





He had a hard time learning to stop and skate backwards - maybe that's why Mikey has such poor defensive positioning.

If Michael ever tried MMA, I think I would cry.

He and I have had the same awesomeness-related injury. What can I say? Guitar Hero is serious business.





Faily McFailface, the Hamburger Chef




Mike Green, meet Mike Green. Ahhhh!



For the love of Christmas! Gaaaaaah!





Mike Green, sir, I love you an awful lot.
I had to force myself to end the post here.
I could have gone on and on for days...


Ok, just one more....



Special thanks to Malin,
whose emails are always full of special Mike Green presents.



7 comments:

25superstar said...

mikeeeyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

lauren said...

That first picture is INTENSE. Jeebus.

Susan said...

I still don't get the whole Mike Green thing. Too much of a baby face for me.

How did you like your "motivational seminar"? All those things ever did was motivate me to find ways to skip them :)

I miss hockey!

malin said...

You're welcome.

Kylie said...

@Susan
I wish I could explain my Mike Green love, but I can't. I blame The Hockey News. They forced me to love him. Actually, they forced me to openly admit that I love him. I've loved him for a long time...

The motivational seminar was terrible. The only redeeming quality was the appearance by Colin Powell.

Susan said...

@Kylie--Colin Powell would be good. All we ever got were stupid comics from Branson.

Val said...

He can cook, for the love of pete, somebody needs to snatch that man!