Thursday, 6 August 2009

T-Minus 21 hours and counting...

In exactly 21 hours, my flight is scheduled to land at Pearson International.
Y'all know how I like to contemplate the universe when I travel... prepare yourselves for this escapade out east. I am going to be out east for who knows how long. I have a one way ticket to Toronto, and people to see in Toronto, Kitchener, Hamilton, Ottawa, Wellington (don't worry, it's tiny, you're not supposed to know where it is), Montreal and maybe even Halifax. Let's see where the whimsy takes me! I promise to upload photos as often as I can.


To all my PA girls (and Deets :P), I will see you at the Crowne Plaza tomorrow afternoon.

And to M.V. - I hope this week goes smoothly, and I cannot wait to see you! If you need anything, please let me know, I'll be in TO all week doing a whole lot of nothing. You know how to get a hold of me. Good luck sweetheart! I love you.

1 comment:

Val said...

Hey, Kylie will give you a hug from me, and a little something extra too for all my girls, lovelovelove,

me