Saturday, 15 August 2009

Tyler Kennedy Days

The hockey withdrawal has been really bad lately. I think going to the Hockey Hall of Fame threw it into overdrive. Then, the motivational seminar I went to was at Mellon Arena - it was torture. At one point, "The Hey Song" came blarring from the heavens and I couldn't help but smile. I closed my eyes and pretended that the Pens had just scored. Am I happy that we are only 48 days from the start of the season? Fer sher.


I know I already posted this on Kris Letang Days,
but I can't get enough of it...



TK was born on July 15, 1986 in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. He was drafted by the Pens in the 4th round, 99th OA in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft. After being drafted, Tyler played two seasons with Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds of the OHL and began playing for the Baby Pens at the start of the 2006-07 season. He played his first game in the NHL on October 27, 2007, versus the Montreal Canadiens and scored his first NHL goal on November 3, 2007 against the New York Islanders.


TK + fer sher = winwinwin







Awww, baby TK!

Mr. Kennedy....Kennedy!















Tyler's day with Lord Stanley

Dear Tyler, I love your accent.

Snakes in the Cup!












Ronald McDonald dressed up at TK for Halloween...




Oh, how I love a dirty hockey fight!





















And, I leave you with this:


Oh, Tyler...


Special thanks to Erika for helping me with Tyler Kennedy Days!


3 comments:

25superstar said...

TYLERRRRRR!!!!

the stick-licking never gets old....and, yes, i do realize how dirty that sounds...

Val said...

Love this post, and I must say the best part for me - the fight between Avery and Kennedy; I am with you Kylie, I love a dirty fight!

lauren said...

The stick-licking is kind of gross, I'm not going to lie. And his nose makes him look like a Who. Despite all that, he's really kind of adorable. =]

The best dirty hockey fight I have ever seen is Fight Night at the Joe- line brawl between the Red Wings and the Avs, including the goalies! 3/26/97- a date that will live in infamy. =P