Thursday, 20 August 2009

A week in the life (more photos from the eastern-conference-escapade)

Friday







My god-mummy's garden. Lovelovelove.
Got invited to see her in Halifax next summer. I am so there.

Saturday
M.'s wedding. Lovely.

Sunday
Summer in Toronto is REAL summer, non of this 20C weather, it was a good 37C... after the thunderstorm... without the humidex. Stick. Sweat. Ewwwww. LOVE!

Monday
Poetry about a hockey player. Not the game, about Terry Sawchuck.
Only in Canada.

Tuesday
Seriously. This is just wrong. Help Needed.

There has been so much going on. I don't even know how to process it all... when I do write about all this, it's going to be kind of intense. If I write about it at all. I'm not sure I can, honestly, write about it yet.

But it's all been good :) Promise. I love and miss you all.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

The wedding looked absolutely beautiful! :)

Hope god-mummy won't mind a few other visitors next summer too ;)

Jess said...

I am going to firebomb all Crocs stores in the world, the known universe and the unknown universe.

As a footwear concept, they are beyond wrong.

25superstar said...

looks so great.

love and miss you!

Val said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Val said...

Glad you are having a great trip, can't for the life of me remember why I removed my post last night...

Process when you can, and post what you process when you want...

I'm with Lauren, the wedding looked beautiful, and do we get to see a pic of you in the dress you wore for the occasion?

You rock, as usual, Mer...

lauren said...

It sounds like this trip is exactly what you needed. :-) I miss you!